Whether you are running a restaurant, hospital, or any other corporate business, a commercial kitchen is part of it. And it is a lot on hands to manage a commercial kitchen. Nonetheless, the cleaning of a frequently busy kitchen is a tedious task. It is very essential to keep it thoroughly neat and tidy and ensure the hygiene of the kitchen’s tools and food. And it’s not enough to poorly clean and leave the tools lying here and there. Cleaning of the kitchen shall be done thoroughly using proper cleaning equipment and effective cleaning chemicals. And the kitchen shall be kept well organized all the time.
For your help, Alclean has lined up a checklist including the cleaning tasks that you would need to perform from time to time. Keep reading the article below and see if they can be helpful for you.
Daily Cleaning Tasks to Perform
- Wipe down walls
- Clean the grill, griddle, range, flattop, and fryer. Don’t forget the underside!
- Change foil lining on top of ranges, grills, and flattops.
- Wipe down other equipment: coffee makers, microwaves, toasters, and slicers.
- Disinfect prep area surfaces.
- Clean beverage dispenser heads and soda guns.
- Clean sinks.
- Wash rags, towels, aprons, and uniforms in a washing machine.
- Sweep walk-in refrigerators and other storage.
- Disinfect waste disposal areas and trash cans.
- Clean floors.
Weekly Cleaning of the Commercial Kitchen
- Clean oven walls, door, and racks.
- Delime sinks and faucets
- Boil out the deep fryers
- Wash and sanitize walk-in refrigerator and freezer
- Clean floor drain
Monthly Cleaning Checklist
- Wash behind the hotline.
- Run cleaning chemicals through coffee machines.
- Clean and sanitize the ice machine.
- Clean and sanitize the freezer.
- Clean refrigerator coils.
- Empty grease traps.
- Wash walls and ceilings to remove grease buildup.
- Wash vent hoods.
By following all these cleaning steps, you’ll be able to keep your commercial kitchen hygienic up to international standards. To ease your cleaning tasks, buy the best ever cleaning equipment and chemicals from Alclean.pk